About Chris Ranney
A Passion to Help Others Succeed
Chris has long had a passion for helping others succeed, thrive and meet life’s challenges head on. Throughout his career, Chris has worked closely with the people around him and served effectively as a leader, coach and confidant to hundreds of managers, employees, financial advisors, clients and shareholders.
Entry into Executive Coaching & Real-Life Experience
With dual careers in the fields of psychology and business, Chris offers his clients a unique set of skills. He has worked in education, helped build two highly successful investment businesses and was closely involved in three successful mergers & acquisitions. He also has extensive experience in the areas of human resources, marketing and all facets of growing and managing a business. Chris has always been in senior management and leadership positions, including serving as President, CEO & Board Chairman. He is currently a highly trained Executive Coach with BetterManager and specializes in working with C-Level Executives and their senior management teams.
Education & Training
• BA & MA in Psychology, CSU, Chico.
• Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) from The Coaches Training Institute
• Certified in DISC & Driving Forces Behavioral Assessment Tools
• Member of International Coaching Federation
• PPS Credential, School Psychologist, CSU, Chico.
• Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT) California Board of Behavioral Sciences.